Shift leader plant operation (f/m/d)
FVH Folienveredelung Hamburg GmbH & Co. KG, based in the Schwerin Industrial Park, is the innovation leader in the processing of post-consumer plastic waste into high-quality granulates. FVH is a member of the Lobbe Group, a medium-sized, owner-managed group of companies offering complete solutions in the field of environmental services.
As we are looking for a shift supervisor plant operation (f/m/d) for our location in Schwerin as soon as possible, we hereby apply to you as your future employer.
The applicant management is carried out by Lobbe Entsorgung West GmbH & Co KG. Send us your application documents to the address below or use our convenient applicant portal.
- You will take over shift management and bear personnel responsibility for all plant personnel.
- They assign the staff.
- You will coordinate with plant management in production planning.
- They take care of the compliance and improvement of complex sorting processes.
- They independently take care of a defined troubleshooting.
- They operate plant, machinery, equipment, extruders presses, crushers and sorting equipment.
- You will perform repair, maintenance and servicing tasks on machines and plant components.
- They undertake cleaning activities.
- A technical education, preferably as a locksmith/electrician
- Professional experience in maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment
- General computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel)
- A positive attitude towards the topic of recyclables processing
- Experience in personnel management
- Class B driving licence
- A forklift driver's license
- A physically good condition
- Willingness to work shifts
- Ability to work in a team
- Reliability, independence and flexibility
- A secure job with regular working hours.
- Attractive compensation and company-provided benefits.
- Time for you, for your questions and for your ideas.
Remuneration: according to agreement
Start of work: by arrangement
Lobbe Entsorgung West GmbH & Co KG
Ms. Silke Pieper
Tel. o2371 / 434-210